Welcome to the home of Melbourne's finest and most over rated cycling squad (if rated at all). A team of uncanny ability and skill. A team without little purpose but the enjoyment of cycling, the forging of bonds and the search for caffine, desserts AND ANYTHING WITH A CLOUDY TEXTURE.
We are a group of serious and not so serious cyclists that somehow formed into a close knit team that welcomes anyone else to join.
Check the Photo Gallery for some of our mayhem and see you on the road, trail, triathlon event, cafe or bar doing our best (and worst).
Updates as at 16 March 2015 : -
Home page - pic of the week,
Epic Rides - Someone has but clueless
Pics - always something new
Ride Report - latest
Some Poons modelling in France,Turkey and Greece.
Can be purchased in Moonee Ponds - $20 each, for Knobs only!
Get involved with these you Poons :
1. THE GOAT "TBC" 2015 - awaiting the call on timing from The Corbett - http://www.goatbeer.com.au/
2. THE ANGLESEA DIRTY DOZEN - April 12, 2015
3. GIRO 2015 with Topbike Tours - May 2015 - getting close...........too close!
4. CRADLE MOUNTAIN ride in November 2015. 400 metres - Archie reckons we can do it, KY thinks that is ridiculous. The Mayor & Archie have entered.
5. RUTHERGLEN WINERY WEEKEND - more to come, date is not out there yet - November 2015.
6. ANGLESEA TRAINING CAMP at CLUB YOUNG - TBA looking at April, with beer.
7. MELBOURNE ROOBAIX - June 2015